What is FreeSWITCH?
FreeSWITCH is a Software-Defined Telecom Stack promoting the digital modification from proprietary telecom switches to an adaptable software execution that runs on any commodity hardware.
From a Raspberry PI to a multi-core server, FreeSWITCH can open the potential of the telecommunications of any machine.
Integrated with our hosted cloud platform, SignalWire, FreeSWITCH can interconnect with the external world and rank to any size.
Important Features of FreeSwitch Call Center
- The main feature of FreeSwitch’s is call routing. Call routing services provide a variety of capabilities through FreeSwitch. The simple meaning of call routing is transferring to attaching Party A and Party B.
- It’s straightforward to combine into low-power instruments.
- FreeSwitch is right for residentials because It permits simple end-user device settings.
- It contains progressive voicemail settings and an audio navigation system with IVR (Interactive Voice Response ).
- Auto-dialing characteristic is linked to Interactive Voice Response in the possibility of severe climate academy closure information recordings.
- The FreeSwitch can be operated in surveys and volunteering applications.
- It can inform political components of upcoming party meetings and conferences. Creating outbound fundraising or affair corresponding calls with a live dealer.
- The scalability and quality set of FreeSwitch make it ideal for use as the basis of a robust commercial PBX phone system.